Now accepting early registrations
Why wait until next year when you can be first on our waitlist! All the documents you need to register can be found here.
- Please fill out the required Environmental Health Services Community Event Food Vendor Application. This is for the Tulare County health department.
- You can indicate on this form as well if you wish to apply for a temporary food vendor permit.
- Give us a copy of your City of Porterville Business License. This can be obtained at City Hall, or you get a 1-Day business license for the purposes of this event.
- If you do not have one, a 1-Day business license will be provided for you the day of the event at check-in.
- DO: Provide us with a copy of your health department "permit to operate" document.
- DO: Send us a picture if possible of your booth set up for us to best accommodate for your service.
- There is a $50 compliance deposit fee that will be added to your total cost. The day of the event, if all rules are met you will be able to get your $50 deposit returned.
- If you would like a corner booth, you can add $50 to your total cost and you will be given priority on a corner booth. If no corner booth is available, you will be refunded those $50.
- Late registration deadline starts on March 25, 2024. You will be charged an extra fee of $50 for late registration if you choose to apply.
Please email us a copy of your seller's permit (if your business requires one). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org